• Explore ‘top tips’ from existing ROOT users.
• Learn what to expect when you log in to the ROOT for the first time
• Organise your dashboard by adding handy widgets
• Guidance on using unique patient identifiers on ROOT
• Additional data fields are available to help services with collecting and analysing meaningful outcomes data. These can be
activated by services who wish to use them.
• A list of the frequently used ICD10 codes commonly used by SLTs using the ROOT for both communication and swallowing
disorder descriptors and medical diagnoses
• Read some examples of services implementing TOMs and evaluating data in our case studies. And help others by using our
template to share your experiences.
Don't forget to sign up to our Professional network to post your questions or share top tips with other ROOT users.